Decide A Few Things
Decide a few simple things to become genuinely happy. It is not complex things but simple acts which when ignored create unhappiness. Here is the list.
- Decide to be happy. The saying is true, if you want to be happy be.
- Decide to live a life of purposefulness. Without a purpose, we lose the thread. We lose sight of who we are. Genuine happiness is tied with a sense of purpose in life. Ask yourself your purpose of life.
- Decide that you will not allow a comment to ruin your day.
- Decide that it is only you who is responsible for your moods. No one else can make you sad or angry.
- Decide to take a walk every day. A thirty minutes brisk walk that can let you slightly perspire works great. If its around a natural environment, then there is nothing like it. Walk every single day.
- Decide to contemplate. Take out time for contemplation. Remember worrying is not contemplation. Contemplation is trying to find answers for your most important questions in life.
- Decide to not take life too seriously. We create most of our problems in our head and exaggerate them by giving our internal attention. The fact is most of them never materialize in the real world.
- Decide to live in present.
- Decide to enjoy an evening without looking at the watch for a next activity.
- Decide to live life fully. And finally
- Decide to NEVER let yourself go WASTED.